Finding what you are passionate about in life isn’t always easy. What you are passionate about should excite you and give you a reason to get up in the morning and give you the motivation to make the most of each day. The hardest part can be finding what excites you the most. Figuring out that niche. You may get excited about a lot of things or maybe nothing at all. Here are some tips on how to tap into your inner soul and find that passion that does exist.
- Pay attention to your feelings and what gets you excited. In order to find out what you are passionate about you must discover what you love. Let your emotions come alive. How can you ever know what you love if you shut off or ignore feelings of joy, excitement, and happiness.
- Appreciate your uniqueness. What sets you apart and makes you…YOU? Take time to get to know yourself. Spend some time alone or go on a retreat to clear your mind of stress or negative energy. Create some goals. Make a list of what excites you. What drives you to accomplish the goals you have made? Hopefully pride and happiness play a role in why you want to do something.
- Keep a journal. Write all your thoughts and experiences down. Do you see any patterns on what excites you or motivates you. When are you the most happy?
- Don’t live on autopilot. It is so easy to go through each day being alive and just going through the same motions over and over. Are you truly living and experiencing the most out of each day? Try not to get caught up in just what needs to be done, but also make the time for yourself to do what you like. Don’t be afraid of change. It’s the only constant in life.
Over time bad posture can lead to aching muscles and other health problems. Here are some ways to improve posture. Good posture can improve the quality of your life. Work on it now before it becomes a problem in the future if it hasn’t already. Here are some benefits of good posture.
- Joint Protection – reduces wear and tear on the joints
- More Energy- less strain on the muscles so more energy throughout the day
- Appearance- You look more confident
- Spine – Prevents the spine from being aligned incorrectly
- Muscle Ache and Pain – Prevents backache and muscle pain
Here are a few stretches that can help improve posture.
- Plank – Start in a push-up position with your forearms and toes on the floor. Keep your back straight. There should be no sagging. Your head should be relaxed looking down and shoulders back away from ears. Hold the position for 30 seconds and then advance to 45 seconds and then 60 seconds.
- Standing forward bend- Stand tall with feet hip-width apart. Interlock your hands together and bring them over head. Bend forward and allow hands to fall forward. Breathe deeply and allow hands to fall forward a little more with each exhale. Hold for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Upward-Facing Dog- Lie face down on the floor with palms directly under shoulders holding the body up. Make sure elbows are slightly bent. Legs should be extended and tops of your feet flat on the floor. Inhale, and press into the tops of your feet while lifting torso and thighs a few inches off ground. Hold for a few seconds and then exhale. Repeat 4-5 times.
Living the Lull Life is the state of living a lifestyle of peace and calmness. Do what makes you happy. The Lull Life encourages a healthy lifestyle and one that is filled with happiness and joy. Lull Life dabbles into topics such as health and wellness, travel, healthy recipes, and day-to-day tips to live a stress free life.
This is your life. What makes you happy? Today focus on one goal that you want to accomplish to living a happier lifestyle. It might be getting organized, trying a new recipe, having time to yourself to meditate or journal. Today is a new day live it to the fullest. Try that new workout or class that you have been wanting to try! You can accomplish anything if you put your mind to it.